Because it is so fine, mountain merino yarn is silky soft to the touch, insulates well, and feels delightful next to your skin.
We process the best fiber from the best growers in the West, transforming it into extraordinary wool products: knitting and weaving yarns; handspinner roving; quilt batts; felt and more.
We use only environmentally friendly cleanser, and vegetable based spinning oil.
- In operation since 2007
- Currently processing 15,000 lbs of wool a year with capacity of 80,000 lbs
- Producing 11 types of yarn as well as custom blending and spinning
- 11 Employees, women owned
- 5,000 visitors per year
- Selling in 42 States and 3 countries overseas
- Complete full service mill, including scouring. Largest full service spinning mill in the West.
- Work with 16 ranching families for environmental agricultural sustainability and economic opportunity
- 100% natural, using bio-degradable soaps and non-petroleum spinning oil
- 100% made in USA
- Custom Colors
- 100% Hand-dyed using natural techniques
- Environmentally proactive with RENewe products:
- Finished product line
- Yarns – over 70,000 skeins sold